Difference between business and personal checking account
The business checking account is a checking account that is set up for a business. It is an account that has a check, where cash and check from the business can be deposited.
The business can also write check for customers to make withdrawal from the business checking account. Most business checking account comes with bank charges.
Your business checking account can be charged monthly for having a checking account.
Business checking account fees results from the maintanance of the business account.
Bank of America has the following facilities with its business checking account.
Business Economy Checking
Our basic business checking account package- with the banking essentials for every business owner
Includes the following to meet your banking needs:
* Business Economy Checking Account
* No monthly maintenance fee when you have a qualified Debit Card purchase each month or when a specified balance requirement is met Footnote 1
* Visa® Debit Card with Total Security Protection Footnote 2
* Small Business Online Banking with Bill Pay
* 3-month trial of Online Business Suite Footnote 3. Certain restrictions apply. Read terms & conditions
* Customizable alerts and mobile banking Footnote
Personal checking account is a checking account that is own by an individual.
Meet The Author
Small business guide is a site built to assist people in setting up business. I do this as a major hubby. As a prolific writer, How best will it be to have a blog that will be useful to those looking to set up or run their own business.
For more information about me please visit my Google